Last Week's Survey Results

First, thank you to everyone who looked, read and especially a big thank you to those who responded to the survey. 

#3 Best Liked Style

I compiled you answers and here are the results:
14 liked the idea
5 liked the shiny
7 liked the patina finish
7 liked #3 (the leaves)
3 liked #1 (the swirl engraved look)

#1 Best Liked Finish

4 liked all of the styles
3 liked a silver chain
4 liked a simple chain
7 either would use their own chain or had no opinion
My conclusions:
My basic idea was well received and has lots of possibilities.
Variety is the spice of life.
Chains are an add-on.

There are lots more ideas, twists and turns, in my head.  Keep watching for them!  Check out my etsy site: www.etsy.com/shop/lindabrittdesign

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry