September seems to be my vacation month and it is going into October!  I’ve had short trips one right after the other and I want to share some with you…but they aren’t over yet and it takes time to write about them the way I’d like to.
So upcoming posts will be about:
  • California Condors in Marble Canyon
  • The beauty of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
  • Learning to survey birds with Sky Island Alliance
  • Rancho Esmeralda in Mexico   
  • Visiting my brothers in Kansas City MO
  • Tucson’s Reptile Show

Yes, I know there is nothing about jewelry or techniques but we all know that our everyday experiences influence the work we do.  My jewelry posts will show up with influences from these trips.  Count on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry