Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One Solution to my Experimental Necklace



This is one of my solutions to the weak link in my Experimental Petal Neclace:
I cut the curls off the tops of my petals and added eyelets. 

Let me say that the Fiskar Eyelet kit I found on sale at Joann's a year ago really worked for this job. What a great little tool!



I was able to rewire the copper loops that attach to the chain and here you have it!  A little more wire but everything is stable and this should be lots of fun to wear.

Experimenting with this has increased my knowledge of polymer clay, its limits and possibilities.  Thanks to everyone for your interest and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One Solution to my Experimental Necklace



This is one of my solutions to the weak link in my Experimental Petal Neclace:
I cut the curls off the tops of my petals and added eyelets. 

Let me say that the Fiskar Eyelet kit I found on sale at Joann's a year ago really worked for this job. What a great little tool!



I was able to rewire the copper loops that attach to the chain and here you have it!  A little more wire but everything is stable and this should be lots of fun to wear.

Experimenting with this has increased my knowledge of polymer clay, its limits and possibilities.  Thanks to everyone for your interest and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment