My First Lizard!



Basking Polymer Lizard

Today I needed a distraction and as I was browsing through tutorials on the internet, I came across Kathy Weaver’s “How to Make Fimo or Sculpey Polymer Clay Lizards”. http://creatorsjoy.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-fimo-or-sculpy-lizards.html 

Sounded like fun and I remembered a bordered cane in browns left over from another project and decided to make my first polymer lizard.  Since I have the real things it was easy to see how legs and feet and heads really look.  They made great models.  And my first lizard was fun to make.  

Comments

  1. Wow, I love how natural his pose is. I thought for just a second it was a real lizard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry