Starting The New Year!



I’m starting off the New Year with a new knee!   There is not a good time to have a total knee replacement so I opted for a winter recovery!  Here are a few things I've learned during the process:



o    No matter what I do, having the right tools, overcoming fear and being determined to do my best will go a long ways toward my success.

It’s been a while since I've been working in my studio and I’m missing the creative process. 
To get me started again, I've signed up for Hadar Jacobson’s Tucson February class using her new clays and learning some new techniques at Lyle Rayfield’s delightful studio.    I’m told I should be dancing by then! 

This spring I want to review some of the ideas and techniques I've been collecting in my files.  I’m fascinated with combining metal clays and polymer in jewelry and sculpture.  It might be the time to try my hand at sculpting figures.  Hmmmm! 

Looking forward to spring walks and hikes and flowers blooming.  But first the winter snow and rehabilitation!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry