Taking A Holiday Break!


Lots happening in my life this week so I’m taking a break from the tortoise project while I participate in a couple of holiday sales.   Tuesday was the Hassayampa Holiday Sale at the Hassayampa Golf Club. (Dec. 6). 
The second holiday sale is this Saturday, Dec. 10 at the Hidden Valley Association Clubhouse.  1615 Coyote Road, Prescott AZ.  Time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.   If anyone is in the area, please stop by and see the ornaments and 10 artists’ creations!  There will be lots of pre-Christmas shopping just waiting for you.  Bring a can of food for the underprivileged Prescott families. (Saint Vincent de Paul donations).

This Thursday (Dec. 8) my friend, Willie, and I are going to Phoenix to have High Tea at the Arizona Biltmore.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57237052/on-sale-vintage-brown-hat-with-tri-color
It’s taking some thinking on my part to decide how to dress for this social event!  There is snow on the ground in Prescott and it is supposed to be around 17 degrees at night.  Planning for sunny warmer Phoenix is taking time and I still have to select a hat to wear from my vintage hat collection. 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/52324893/on-sale-vintage-blue-feathered-tam
  
 It is so hard for me to admit that I do not have time to carve on my tortoise so I can write about it in this post.   This week’s social schedule has taken over!  Just like in the story, the tortoise may be slow but he will make the finish line!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry