Would You Answer My Survey?

A survey!  Just the thing to help me know if I am going in the right direction!
Don’t you just love to take surveys?  This one is not scientific but the information will be helpful to me.  So if you would like to answer the questions and email them to me I would appreciate it.  Just copy the questions, answer them in an email and send them to me at design.britt@gmail.com  Next Friday I’ll share my impromptu local surveys answers along with yours.
SURVEY
Take a look at the pictures of the crystal pendants.
#1

#2

#3


#4
Do you like the idea and the design? 

Do you like the shiny (#3) or the patina finish (1,2,4)? 
Which style do you like best?
What kind of chain would they like to see?   Or would you like to use your own?
Any other comments are welcome. 

*If you want to see the process, check out my previous blog.  http://www.lindabrittdesign.blogspot.com/2012/01/recyling-crystal-teardrops.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry

Giving New Meaning to UPCYCLE!