Weather and Creativity


Does a change in the weather affect my creativity?  Apparently it does!  I’ve been deciding what project to start, what project to finish, what project to put away. The result is a clean work station!  And I’m still thinking about what I want to do. 

Polymer canes - waiting!

Silver and stone design - waiting!
Prescott weather has gone from warm and sunny to cold and snowy to crisp and clear.  I’ve gone from wanting to be outside to wanting a fire and cup of hot tea to cleaning!  All in a week’s time. 

This is the result of the cleaning and I’m sure it will not look like this in a week’s time.  I just wanted to capture it for the moment to show how organized I can be when I’m not excited about anything else!

This also means I'm ready to start something new!  So be on the watch for it!

Silver Pendants in the works.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry