Be Sure Before You Hit Delete!



The time had come to make a hard copy in the form of a book to record my blog entries for 2019!  I use https://www.blog2print.com/.  They even have a coupon!

Alas when I went to my blog, there were only broken links and no photos.  After researching it would seem that I have deleted all the pictures in the archive photo file.  I did this to myself as I was clearing out old pictures in google+. 

Looking at this as an opportunity - not a disaster - I get to decide if I want to continue with a blog on a somewhat regular basis.  Or do I want to see if I can add one to my website?  Or am I ready to move on to other things than blogging?  I'm thinking.

But I will let everyone know my decision in a few weeks.  If anyone has comments or suggestions I would love to hear from you.

It's the start of fall and I'm wishing fun and adventure in your future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry