This Season's Blessings




Blending Old and New Memories
 Attentive Care
 The swag over the window behind my Christmas tree combines old and new memories.  The celluloid reindeer were my grandfathers and the ornaments represent memories made over the years.  For me 'attentive care' means caring for each other, for friends and family and for myself with loving attention. I like the term 'attentive care'.  It reminds me to be in the moment - the here and now!  It reminds me to appreciate the life experiences that made me who I am.


The Curious Angel
Curiosity! 
I never tire of watching the birds and animals in my world.  I am curious about their habits, their colors, their field marks and how they interact with each other and with me.  Yesterday I went out the front door and found about 14 (yes I counted) Ravens in my neighbor's and my yard.  They were on the ground hopping around and calling to each other.  They were in the trees calling to each other.  I felt like I had interrupted a holiday party!
 
Our lizards are so much fun to watch.  They are curious and so are we!  Built-in entertainment!

I am curious about ways to improve - myself, our relationship, our hobbies.  Of course all that means being curious about tools, toys and books! 

Holiday Wrapping - Add some Magic
Whimsy!
Whimsy is really my thing and always has been.  It's the sense of wonder and finding the unusual around me.  The magic of creating brings me daily joy.

These are some of my blessings this season.  Thank you friends for being part of those blessings!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   
Bring it on!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry