See this in my Etsy Shop!   https://www.etsy.com/listing/587427778/choker-necklace-set-beaded-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_1

When cleaning my work space I'm finding beads I've made but never put together.  One of this months goals is to actually put together unfinished parts into necklaces and earrings.  

It is so easy to focus on parts instead of designing a piece, making what needs to be made and putting everything together.  Often I'll finish making beads, change my mind about what I want to do with them and put them in a container for future inspiration.  There isn't anything really wrong with that as long as there is space and patience!  

This is one of the necklaces and matching earrings that I finished this week!  I made the petal from steel clay many months ago.  They are now polished and finished with Klear Cote to prevent rusting.  As I was looking through my stash these freshwater pearls called to me and I love the way they look with the steel.  Light hits both the petal and pearls to give lots of sparkle.  

The sterling silver toggle  is a floral design and small.  In fact, this necklace is a little daintier than I usually make and I really like it.    

In the making
finished

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

Spring Do-Over Challenge

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry