Catching up!

When I was a teacher, I hated the paperwork.  When I was an interior designer, I hired someone to do my paperwork.  Now that I am retired and having fun with my Etsy stores and jewelry making, I find it a challenge to "do the paperwork" required.  The last two days have been spent entering items on my handmade etsy store and anyone who has done this knows how much time it takes. 

Take the photos, write the description, enter everything on the site.  If I did a couple a day perhaps it would seem to take less time and that is what is recommended. But I get carried away with the making and the finished products start piling up.  I'd like to say I'm up to date!  I will say that I am closer and that is why today's post is short with few pictures. 

The best I can suggest is to click on www.etsy.com/shop/lindabrittdesign and see what I've been doing.  Lots of pictures there and fun things too!  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning As We Go!

The Draw of the Mojave Desert or Why I Started Designing Jewelry

Giving New Meaning to UPCYCLE!